Last updated: August 15, 2015
Different products have different return policies or requirements associated with them. The policies for each product are outline below.
Fireplace Mantels and Mantel Shelves
- Unmodified fireplace mantels and mantel shelves can be returned within 30 days for a full product price refund.
- Original shipping and return shipping is to be paid by the buyer.
- The unmodified items must be returned in good condition to Antique Woodworks
- Damage during shipping:
- Any damage in transit MUST be noted on the freight bill at the time of delivery.
- You must contact Antique Woodworks immediately.
- Keep the packaging. The freight carrier will need to inspect it.
- We will work with the buyer to determine the best course of action such as do-it-yourself repair, contractor repair, partial refund, or full refund (including shipping costs)
- Modified Fireplace Mantels (i.e. those cut to size, stained, or otherwise modified by the buyer or Antique Woodworks) are considered “Custom Works” and are covered by the “Custom Works” terms and conditions described below.
Tables, Countertops, Flooring, Panel, and Other Custom Works
Tables, Countertops, Flooring, and Paneling are custom works and are subject to the following order cancellation and return policy:
- Returns: These products are custom built and are non-returnable. It is your responsibility to fully inspect your order within 48 hours and notify Antique Woodworks at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of any manufacturing defects.
- If there are identifiable manufacturing defects (not taste variances), Antique Woodworks will provide replacement product at no cost or a full refund on the percentage of the order that is defective.
- Refund checks will be issued within 30 days of written approval of return.
- Refusals: If product is refused at time of delivery for any reason (including taste variance) and other than manufacturing defects, you are still responsible for 100% of the product cost and all related freight charges.
- Cancellations prior to Shipment: You may make a cancellation at no charge if it is within 7 days of placing a down payment. If an order is cancelled after the 7-day grace period, the down payment will be forfeited.
- Damage during Shipping: Any damage in transit MUST be noted on the freight bill at the time of delivery. You must contact Antique Woodworks immediately.